Country Home Plan for Sloped Lots
About This Plan
- This Country home plan features a living area drenched in natural lighting with floor to ceiling windows bringing the outdoors inside.
- The open island kitchen is conducive to entertaining and the wraparound deck encourages BBQs with family and friends.
- The ceiling height climbs from 9'1" to 21'5" in the living room.
- Three bedrooms are located on the main level, including the master suite with a walk-in closet and 5-fixture bathroom.
- A large recreation room opens to a patio downstairs, while a laundry room, 4-fixture bath, and multiple storage rooms complete the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,744 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,872 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 11' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss