Barndominium with Side-Entry Garage and 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This Barndominium design offers an affordable, low-maintenance home with a perfect mix of living and garage spaces.
- A 7'-deep porch welcomes you inside to find a great room with tall ceilings flowing into the island kitchen. Just off the dining room, you'll find a covered porch for a grill or dining outdoors.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and enjoys a 4-fixture bathroom, walk-in closet, and access to a 7' by 8'5" safe room.
- Upstairs, a sizable loft provides a secondary gathering space or media room. Three nearly identical bedrooms sit side by side, across the hall from a compartmentalized bath.
- Enter from the 1,559 square foot garage to find a mudroom framed by the laundry room and powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,569 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- Attic: 364 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 383 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1559 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12