3-Bed New American House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This New American house plan boasts gable roofs, board and batten siding, and a modern, metal roof. The natural wood tones combine beautifully with the white siding and dark window sashes.
- Inside, a spacious, open layout provides a comfortable space for family and friends to gather. The vaulted ceiling in the great room offers a feeling of grandeur and the fireplace lends warmth and character.
- A large island includes the kitchen sink and dishwasher, and a BBQ station on the covered porch encourages outdoor living.
- The master suite also includes a vaulted ceiling, as well as a large bathroom with a separate tub and shower, dual sinks, a toilet room, and a walk-in closet.
- Two nearly identical bedrooms sit towards the front of the home and share a full bathroom. A workshop or storage area is attached to the 2-car garage for added convenience.
- Related Plans: Add a third garage bay with house plan 69226AM. Get alternate versions with house plans 69194AM, 6934AM and 69018AM.
Bonus Room Option
Bonus Room Option Stair Location
Basement Option Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,878 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss