3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan Just Under 2,500 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This 2,455 square foot modern farmhouse plan has an 8'-deep front porch and a 10'-deep rear porch giving you two great outdoor spaces. A board and batten exterior and open rafter tails on the front porch (with a standing seam metal roof) add to the modern farmhouse vibe.
- Inside, it offers 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths with an open layout that lends itself to being the perfect getaway cabin or home for a family that loves to entertain.
- French doors centered on the front porch open and plunk you down in the great room. This room has decorative beams, a fireplace, and views that extend through to the kitchen.
- There are two doors on the back wall of the kitchen that take you to the rear porch. The island - 11'4" wide and 4' deep - offers plenty of space for work and for casual sitting on the dining side. A roomy walk-in pantry (6'4" by 5'2") gives you great storage.
- In the main suite you'll find a spacious bedroom and bath with a large closet. Across the home, the bedrooms are separate by a shared bath.
Main Floor - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,455 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,455 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick