2-story Country Home Plan with a Perfectly Centered Gable
About This Plan
- A single gable sits above a six-columned front porch on this 3-bed, 2-story country house plan.
- An elongated front porch (30'2" by 6') welcomes you inside where you will find a family room that connects with the eat-in kitchen.
- The prep island doubles as an eating bar, and sliding doors off the dining area open to the perfect grilling deck.
- Enjoy the simplicity of a main-floor primary bedroom that includes a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Climb the stairs to find two additional bedrooms that share a full bath. Plenty of attic space accessible from each bedroom provides additional storage. Gain square footage when you finish the optional basement.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 300001FNKm 300002FNK and 300004FNK.
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 847 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 563 sq. ft.
- Attic: 284 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 441 sq. ft.
- Deck: 258 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 847 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 847 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick